Friday, December 31, 2010

GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) information exposed by Wikileaks

Wikileaks reveals what appears to be a U.S.-led conspiracy to force GMOs onto European countries. The U.S. drew up ways to retaliate against Europe for refusing to use genetically modified seeds. You can learn more about this by going to:

Democracy NOW where you can listen to what Jeffrey Smith has to say about it on video at http://www.responsibletechnology.org/resources/audio-video   (Definitely watch this!!!!)



1 comment:

  1. First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I has to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete