Friday, January 6, 2012

Creating A Beautiful World

We have powerful minds. What we envision leads us toward our future.

What we envision inspires others.

So envision the world you want to live in. Envision beauty all around, tell others about it and propel yourself towards it.

Simple Steps Towards Changing Reality
 
The dream of a new reality is the first step towards a new reality. 

Next your dream gives birth to visions and new ideas.

What follows are plans for the future based on these visions and ideas. 

Finally, we turn these plans into physical actions.

These actions can be broken up into simple steps to get from where we are now to where we wish to be.

These simple steps allow us to create reality out of our dreams.

We are doing this every moment of our existence. 

I choose to be actively aware of where I am going and take conscious steps towards the future I envision.  The more I actively participate, the happier I am with where I am going.

How about you? Are you actively participating in creating a beautiful world? Tell me about it.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sharol xx I actively participate in creating a beautiful world by trying to be present in it at all times when I am by myself, by enjoying each small activity and being open to the beauty of it. I participate by helping my children by tending all my grandchildren, while their parents work, and paying attention to what they say, and guiding them in beautiful activities like nature walks, reading, visiting mentally stimulating spots like the library and helping them each learn how we are one with nature and to respect all life and enjoy this world's gifts. My little granddaughter Lily, age 7, is the first to make a spit poultice for someones bug bite or rush to do healing touch over others owies. Little Dylan, age 3, tends his little mint and chickweed beds and will choose to snack there rather than run inside looking for one:) I am rambling :) Teaching the children to walk in beauty and gratitude is my greatest way I participate in creating a beautiful world! I love your book suggestion of Anastasia. I will order that one through the library loan system:) What you write resounded in my soul. The future I envision for my grands is one of beauty and helping them find the beauty in themselves and in the world is a part of my dream. My personal part of the dream was to learn more of natures gifts in order to help tend my family and friends and I am incorporating my own herbal journey with guiding the young ones, so they will grow up with it and it will be their norms xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing how you actively participate in creating beauty in and all around you. It is uplifting & inspiring to hear how others are creating a beautiful world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! I find your thoughts and the title of your blog, Dreaming a Beautiful World, very inspiring and joyful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Tax season is right around the corner. If you are looking for someone you can trust to prepare your tax return go to www.davehallsba.com" Also make sure that they have a focus in the USA with their site or customers and that the spelling is very important to get right.
    For more information plz click this link
    Start-up Business
    small business help
    business success
    business entity
    tax help

    ReplyDelete