Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Don Huber, the Soil Scientist Speaks at UK Parliement

Many of you know I spend a lot of time trying to educate myself and others on the hazards of GM food and the pesticide glyphosate (Round Up). I had posted a link to a wonderful interview of the brilliant soil scientist Don Huber on my blog in the past, where he explained in detail the problems with glyphosate and how it is destroying the nutrient content of non-organic food it is used on as well as the soil structure and is implicated in creating a brand new pathogen found in animal food of sick and dying farm animals. I realize you might not have wanted to watch two hours of video. Luckily, there is a report of a recent presentation he gave at the UK Parliment which goes over all his key points. You can find it here.