Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Glyphosate (RoundUp), The Cause of Autism, Inflammatory Gut Diseases and More

I published a review on the wonderful research article on glyphosate (RoundUp)  in 2013. If you did not read that review, you can find it here. You know how much I hate glyphosate and the fact that conventional food is swimming in it, so when I saw one of the research writers of this article had a YouTube video on glyphosate, I thought I should share it with you. It just happens to be Stephanie Sennef who's cholesterol and statin data I published yesterday. Additionally, Don Huber gives a lecture on the bottom. He is an amazing soil scientist and you will have your jaw drop when you listen to what he has to say. 

By the way, one of my readers advised me to remind you all to do your Amazon.com Holiday shopping via the link on the right side of my page which helps to financially support this blog. They told me they forget to go through the link and needed a reminder themselves.

Here is a 2013 lecture Stephanie gave in August.

This interview on Glyphosate and Autism she gave in 2014  in August and she looks at Glyphosate and Aluminum in relation to Autism

This is a Jeffrey Smith Interview of Stephanie on Roundup.
I also suggest you listen to the soil scientist Don Huber here.